Our Carpet Cleaning OKC Specials always include all of our 5 Step Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning Process.
Not all Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning specials in OKC are the same. As a result, regarding price, EVERYONE who has a carpet cleaning company in OKC and offers a carpet cleaning deal in OKC knows the lower you go, the more jobs you’ll get. They also know: once you’re in the home, it is usually pretty easy to up-sell the job. What if the client doesn’t buy the extra stuff? Well, in that case, the technician can always skip steps and speed the job up. So they can get to the next one. Even worse, sometimes you pay all that extra money, and they still skip steps.
So, when a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company offers carpet cleaning specials in OKC, they have a decision to make. Are they going to provide a carpet cleaning deal in OKC, so low they have to skip steps? For us, the decision was easy; we are not going to skip any steps. However, that means we are also not going to be in the “Cheap” range. So here is what our carpet cleaning deal in OKC is:
Carpet Cleaning Special: Get Three Areas of Carpet Cleaned in the OKC metro area For $125
Details about the Carpet Cleaning Deal in OKC area at the bottom of the page
What Can You Expect From Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Special Service?
“Reasonable rates, cleans the carpet very good, spots, deodorizes it, and it’s not real wet when he’s done.“-Anita Shaw, Oklahoma City
“He does a thoroughly professional job of carpet cleaning.”– Toni Mata- OKC
The Best Carpet Cleaning Deals In OKC Have A Guarantee. Here Is Our Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee For All The Professional Cleaning Services We Offer:
When we clean your Carpets, Tile, and Grout, Upholstery, Mattresses, Wood Floors, or any other service we offer, and you are not thoroughly thrilled with what we did. We will come back and do it again. Then, If you still are not happy, we will refund your money and make a $50 donation to the charity of your choice.
Follow the link below to see our before and after pictures
Gallery page of carpet cleaning pictures
Our 5 Step Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning Process:
We use a Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction System. Which is what most Carpet Manufacturers recommend as the most effective method for carpet cleaning. Using this method, we have two ways we extract your carpet. First, there is the regular scrub wand. The scrub wand to spray a rinsing agent onto the carpet, and then we extract the rinsing agent, pretreatment, dirt, slime, grime, and livestock that’s seeping, creeping and galloping through your carpet.
However, sometimes, the carpet has dark traffic lanes, and for those, we use the Rotovac, which you can see in the video above. The Rotovac has two cleaning heads that spin at 750 rpm, so if you do the math, it sprays and extracts the carpet 37.5 times a second. Therefore, it goes over the carpet many more times than we could do with the regular Scrub Wand. As a result, the Rotovac uses more water than the Scrub Wand. Usually, meaning when we use the Rotovac, the carpet will take about a day to dry. Because of that we only use it when needed, the right tool for the right job kind of thing, and if we do use the Rotovac we don’t charge extra for it even when you take advantage of our carpet cleaning specials in OKC.
Here is what we’ll do:
- 1. Vacuum: First, we vacuum all of the carpets we are cleaning with a high-quality vacuum cleaner. Vacuuming is essential to do because vacuuming removes the non-soluble dirt, and it stands the carpet fibers up, so the next step is more effective.
- 2. Pretreating: Pretreating carpet is like pretreating laundry, you have to let the chemical sit there for a little bit to loosen the dirt. Also, since the carpet fibers are standing up after vacuuming, the pretreatment will get deeper into the carpet to loosen and suspend the deep-down dirt. Most stains do not need to be pretreated individually, but certain stains do, like Urine, Wine, or Blood, Tar, and Gum. So, At this point, we will pretreat them so they can be more easily removed later.
- 3. Extraction: When we extract the carpet, we use a no residue rinsing agent that helps rinse out the pretreatment along with the dirt, making sure there’s nothing left behind except clean carpet. While extracting the carpet, we make sure to overlap every stroke so that every square inch of the carpet gets thoroughly cleaned.
- 4. Spot & Stain Removal: Most spots and stains are removed with our regular cleaning process. As a result, if there are any left after we extract we will try to get them out. For the most part, they will be removed, but not all stains come out.
- 5. Groom: Finally, we Groom the carpet, also called “Finishing.” We reset the carpet pile, so it is standing straight up to speed the drying process.
We Are Fully Bonded And Insured
Sometimes bad things happen, and there is nothing that can be done about that except to be as prepared as possible. That means having insurance, and we are covered. We have all the coverage you would expect from a company that is sincere about giving you a quality service.
Carpet Cleaning Deal Details:
Deal details: This Special is for any Three Areas up to 500 square feet for all areas combined. Extra square feet and additional rooms are 30 cents per square foot. Combination rooms or dual-purpose rooms count as two rooms. There may be an extra charge for moving heavy furniture.
Citro’s Carpet Cops
2401 N Janeway Ave, Moore, OK 73160
Serving The Entire Oklahoma City Metro Area including
Oklahoma City, Moore, Norman, Mustang, Yukon, Nichols Hills, Bethany, Warr Acres, Edmond, Midwest City, Del City